Friday, March 26, 2010

A taste of Netflix on Wii (video)

A taste of Netflix on Wii (video): "
Filed under: ,

As I was on my way out the door today the friendly postman drove by and shoved a familiar red envelope in my mailbox. Knowing what was coming, I skipped back to the house with the Netflix streaming disc for Wii... My video missed the startup chime, but it kinda sounds like a THX startup sound, low and dramatic.



Browsing on the Wii is pretty basic, but at least more functional than a Samsung I had been using. You can add movies, browse by category, play individual episodes, and enjoy most of what you get on the Xbox but with less resolution. Having seen the 360 version, it's a bit of a bummer to see the fuzziness on my HDTV, but hey, unlike my Samsung (the WiFi dongle died) it works. Yes, you have to keep the disc in while you run Netflix, but that's not really a big deal unless you mistreat the disc.



The video below is a quick taste of our first experience with Netflix on Wii.


A taste of Netflix on Wii (video) originally appeared on Download Squad on Fri, 26 Mar 2010 11:31:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
Permalink | Email this | Comments

Add to digg
Add to del.icio.us
Add to Google
Add to StumbleUpon
Add to Facebook
Add to Reddit
Add to Technorati





Netflix - Wii - Xbox - Download Squad - Nintendo"

No comments:

Post a Comment