Tuesday, June 22, 2010

TRON controllers will be available for purchase

Rejoice User! Devin won’t be keeling over from auto-erotic asphyxiation after all. The TRON controllers that he saw at E3 and threatened to hold his breath over? Well, they are going to be for sale. To be honest, I haven’t considered replacing my stock Xbox 360 controllers until this point, but now I’m afraid I have no choice.

The controllers will be available this coming fall for the Xbox 360, PS3, and Wii for around $50 each. PC gamers will be able to pick up a TRON-themed keyboard and mouse from Razer (no shock there or word on pricing), and Monster is making some headphones ($350) and an iPod dock ($50). There’s even going to be a TRON-related iPhone app, believe it or not. Sounds like Disney is leaving no CPU unturned where the marketing is concerned. And while I hate to admit it, I’m buying into it all.


[via Gizmodo]

Posted via web from ://allthings-bare

No comments:

Post a Comment