Friday, September 17, 2010

New Gran Turismo 5 Video Is More Real than Real Life


It's just... so beautiful.  Look, I'm crying right now.  Watch, then we'll talk:
THE RAIN!  DID YOU SEE IT?!  OH MAN!
Now that that's out of my system, let's breakdown some of the new things this trailer shows us about GT5, which has been 90% done for like... six years:
  • Snow.  That's new.
  • First sighting of the new Le Mans circuit.  Going to have a 24-hour race in this Gran Turismo, maybe?
  • New cars: a Subaru Impreza STI, a classic Jaguar, the Peugeot 908, the VW Campervan (hippies!), and the Pagani Zonda R (still my favorite car from any Gran Turismo game).
  • Two new tracks: one rally track to show off the snow, and a narrow street circuit to show off the night driving.
I didn't really care about this game before.  Blasphemy, I know.  I'm sorry; I've seen the light now!  Look for me in line when the game drops on November 2 in North America, November 3 in Japan/Europe, and November 4 in Australia on PS3.
Source: The Sixth Axis
Share News
If you liked this story please support gamrFeed and send it out to others. Thanks!
Related Games

Related Games

Gran Turismo 5 [PS3]
Box Art
Publisher: Sony Computer Entertainment
Release Dates:
  • Region 11/02/10
  • Region 11/03/10
  • Region 11/03/10
More Info
Gallery:
gallery_image
gallery_image
gallery_image
gallery_image
Read More
-->
Previous
Next

No comments:

Post a Comment